My Bucket List


 I've been to a lot of places already, but here is what I still dream about :

- A stay in one of the Mozambique Islands. Anantara opened incredible hotels on dreamy atolls

- A road trip in the vine region around Cape Town

- A safari in Namibia or Botswana. Not a big fan of safari on the principle but I am intrigued by how the 2 country seem to have developed a more sustainable way to enjoy their nature

- Go again to Marrakech, out of ramadan. It was too quiet

- Some of the natural reserve in the north of Brasil

- Relax in Mauritius

- Make my better half discover Tel Aviv and Jerusalem

- Re-plan a romantic trip in Budapest, that got cancelled du to Cover

- Re-plan Comporta, Portugal, Toleo in Spain

- Visit St Peterbourg, and the Ermitage museum

- Discover more of Scotland, I'd love to stay in a castle by a lake

- Go beyond Stockholm in Sweden. I really loved the south side covered in snow, the light was fabulous

- Dive in Andaman island in India

- Chill in Goa. I've been 2 days, was too short. The Ayurvedic massage, please !

- Discover St Vincent and Grenadines

That's a good start for now !

Comments