Hi, I am Cecilia, and I am a Travel Addict.


If you read the Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up, Marie Kondo will tell you to hug your stuff and see what gives you joy. My passport gives me joy, my suitcase gives me joy !

Let me be clear, I don't live in airports, but this pandemic, the lockdown that took me out of my travel plans and my travel design business at the same time, made me realise how dependant I am on going away. 

Probably because I hate routine, I like to have frequent changes of scenery. But I won't travel just for the sake of going in a plane. I like to nice ways of travelling, beautiful hotels, elegant service, gorgeous views..

I know already that sharing this will attract comments, but I only have one life, I might as well leave it with class.

I know also that some people will say : "Aren't you crazy, we're under a global pandemic [sic], you should stay home and not travel". Yes. I should probably don't go into a grocery store, not buy a beer at the pub, and certainly not pack with fellow workers into the Tube, nor go into meeting rooms and open spaces ... But that's what an addiction is... 




Comments